Intermedia Online Services is a single sign-on application which allows the Exchange user to perform the following actions:
- Initial connection to Exchange mailboxes and related services:
- Download Outlook 2007/2010/2013 client
- Upgrade Outlook 2003/2007/2010 to Outlook 2013
- Download and install OCS 2007 client or Lync Secure IM
- Upgrade Lync 2010 to Lync 2013
- Configure Outlook profile automatically
- Change password for a user
- One-click login to:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- My Services
To install your Intermedia Online Services application, follow the link and click Launch:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (x86 and x64)
- The application is designed to work on Windows XP 32 bit, Windows Vista/2008 and Windows 7/2008 R2, Windows 8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.
If you do not have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (x86 and x64) click Install.
The images below illustrate some of the application features:
|As soon as the application is started, you will be prompted to enter the email address and password for your Exchange user.|
If there is no Outlook client installed on the computer, you will see an Install Outlook buttoninstead of a Start Outlook button. As soon as Outlook is installed, the Set up Outlook Profile button will appear.
If you do not have your OCS 2007client installed, you will see Download OCS 2007 instead of Start Office Communicator.
If you do not have your Lync Secure IMclient installed, you will see Install Microsoft Lync.
The Manage and Request Services button allows you a one-click login to My Services.
Change Password allows you to change your mailbox password. Note: This option might be unavailable, if the user does not have permissions to change the password. For more information, please have a look at the article: Managing Users And Exchange Mailboxes
Options can be accessed from the Main Screen (see above) > Click on the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner.
Change Password Screen
Note: This option might be unavailable, if the user does not have permissions to change the password. For more information, please have a look at the article: Managing Users And Exchange Mailboxes
|To configure an Outlook profile, you only need to specify the profile name in the first step (you can use any name).|