Problem: Entourage deleting messages from Inbox.
This happens when there is a mailing list rule created that moves all messages to the local Inbox. Messages are removed from the server and placed on the local computer in the Entourage Inbox.
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
- In Entourage, go to Tools > Mailing List Manager.
- Find the rule that is causing the issue.
- If you want to keep the rule, select it and click on Edit. Change it so that it is more specific in the emails it moves, or correct the location it moves messages to.
- If you do not want the rule, select it and click on Delete.
- Copy the messages from your local Inbox back to the Entourage Exchange Inbox.