You can store copies of your Skype for Business/Lync chat conversations to refer to later.
To turn on the option for storing chat history:
- Open Skype for Business/Lync and sign in.
- Click Show Menu arrow next to the gear icon in the top right and select Tools > Options > Personal.
- On the Personal tab, select the option Save my IM conversations in my email Conversation History folder. Click OK.
- Sign out of Skype for Business/Lync (choose drop-down menu next to Availability Status > Sign Out), then sign back in to apply changes.
- All future chats will be saved in the Conversation History folder. You can open this folder in Outlook or OWA.
Note: this option is only supported if you are using Outlook as the main email client.