Account admin can grant Application Admin role to end-users. This allows the users to manage custom application settings within the AppID browser extension.
Read the Knowledge Base article on IntermediaAppID: Manage Users for more information on granting the role.
Note: the feature is supported in Chrome only.
To create custom apps of modify extising app settings:
- Navigate to the website for which you want to create a custom app
- Click the extension icon > Application Admin:
- Use the popup at the bottom of the page to add / update app settings:
- Name - app name
- Domain - the domain of the site
- Landing page - the landing page of the site (login page URL)
- Username, Password and Submit Button field selectors - click Choose and click the mouse on the login/password/submit button fields to choose the selector or click Auto-detect to fill the fields automatically
- Click Create / Update