The Green Room is for you and your co-presenters to get ready for the Live event. You may start your webinar up to one hour prior to the scheduled webinar time and you and your co-presenters can meet in the Green Room to go over the details.
You will see the Green Room at the bottom of the screen. Attendees may join your webinar but will not see or hear you and your Guest Presenters while you practice before going Live.
Here is a sample screen shot of the Green Room:
The Key features of the Green Room are:
- Private to you and your co-presenters only.
- Attendees cannot see or hear you practice.
- Practice slides, MP4 video, screen sharing or manage your audio or webcam. Attendees cannot see you.
- Update the attendees using the Welcome Message edit field.
- Go On Air with automatic recording if you choose.