In this article we will describe:
To see more about holding Meetings with Intermedia AnyMeeting read the Intermedia AnyMeeting guide.
Note: If your interface differs from the one below, you are using the previous app version. Read the article on How To Upgrade App for more information.
There are 2 ways to start a meeting:
- You may invite chat members to a meeting using the Meet Now button. See this article for detailed instructions.
Note: This option allows you to start meeting with Users on your account who have Intermedia Unite enabled.
- To start a meeting with external attendees, navigate to the Meeting tab. Provide potential attendees the meeting information: meeting URL, phone number and PIN.
Click START MY MEETING. A meeting will be opened in a new window.
Note: If your interface differs from the one above, you are using a previous app version. Read the article on How To Upgrade App for more information.
- Edit your Meeting URL. Personalized URL makes it easy for others to join your meeting
- Send via email button automatically creates an email in your desktop mail client. Copy meeting information or send it
If you try to start a new meeting while an active meeting is already opened via Web Browser or Intermedia AnyMeeting Desktop Application, you will get the following error message: This email is already in use. Please make sure you are not already logged in to a meeting.
You will be provided with Dial-In information. Click Done to close the window.
Meeting has been started.
- Built-in Audio Conferencing: includes a conference call number and PIN codes, so participants can join by phone or computer.
- HD Video Conferencing: 720p HD Video Conferencing with up to 12 webcams
- Screen Sharing
- Load and share slides and videos
- Take Meeting notes / Notes are emailed to all participants at the end of the meeting
- Lock meetings so no new participants can join (available to Host)
- Meeting Starter included into Intermedia Unite supports up to 4 participants.
- Meeting Pro included into Intermedia Unite Pro includes a license for 30 participants
- Both can be upgraded for individual users who need to host larger meetings