This article provides troubleshooting steps to resolve the most common troubleshooting questions attendees might have.
- Presentation or Screen Sharing by your Host
- Connectivity Troubleshooting
- Questions about content and attending
Q: No one can hear me, I am on computer audio.
Important: Webinar Attendees are in Listen Only mode and may not speak.
Q: I cannot hear the Host.
- Are others able to hear the Host?
- What speakers are chosen in your Operating system Sound properties?
If you are unable to resolve this, dial in by telephone.
Q: I am having trouble calling in on the phone.
A: If on a cell phone, are you clicking the Dial In button from the email invitation? This will dial you in automatically without needing to dial any numbers including the PIN.
- Ensure that you are pressing all numbers in a normal pace. Dialing or pressing buttons on your phone too quickly will not allow the Tone to be heard by the conference call provider.
- If dialing from a cell phone, ensure you are in a good service area.
- If you are on a VOIP line, that service provider may not allow what is called DTMF. Try a different phone if available.
Q: The screen is black, I don’t see anything
A: You may be experiencing a slow connection. Try refreshing Chrome browser or leave the event and come back. Make sure you turn off unnecessary programs that are also using your internet connection.
Q. The screen states "Video Feed Interrupted"
A: This means your host may be having connecitivty trouble. Please wait just a moment while they resolve that problem.
Q: I keep getting a warning about a slow connection.
- Are you on a Wi-Fi connection? This may cause instability. If possible, please connect via hard wire.
- Are other programs running that are also using your internet such as Skype or Email? Shut down all unnecessary programs.
- If you are at a hotel or using a Hotspot, these may not provide a strong enough internet connection. To test your connection, go to http://meeting.speedtestcustom.com/
- Are you in an office or at a University or other location that has an IT Managed firewall? You may need to contact IT to assist you with your permission to access AnyMeeting.
Q: I keep getting kicked out of the webinar.
A: A strong internet connection is required to attend online webinars. Check the above advises how to improve connection speed.
Q: The audio/video is very choppy in the meeting
A: Once again, a strong internet connection is required to participate in online meetings. Check the above suggestions on how to improve connectivity.
Q: I need the recording for the webinar, I missed it.
A: To obtain a recording of the event, contact your Host.
Q: I can’t make the webinar, can I reschedule?
A:To inquire about attending the meeting or webinar, contact your Host.
Q: How do I contact the Host?
A: Intermedia AnyMeeting is the hosting service your Host uses to hold webinars. We understand that sometimes you wish to contact the Host following a webinar for certification, recording the webinar or follow up questions.
To contact your Host, see your invitation email or registration email and click Reply on that email. Your Host's email address is hidden until you click Reply on that email to protect their privacy and from being auto-added to address books.