1. Download app via the links:
Or you may search the app in AppStore or PlayMarket by keyword Intermedia Unite.
2. Install the application
3. Log in with your Intermedia Unite user credentials (your email address and password).
Note: if you don't remember your password, you can reset it using the Forgot password option on the login page for My Services, in case this option is allowed for you by your Administrator. Your account Administrator could reset
- Navigate to Voice Services > Users
- Click the
user nameand on Userinfo tab
- Click on Reset password.
Read the Knowledge Base article on Managing Intermedia Unite Users for more information.
4. Accept application prompts for various permissions.
It is necessary to grant those permissions to make application features work correctly. Intermedia Unite Mobile Application asks access to:
- Calendar and GPS permissions – for the Mobile Assistant
- Microphone – for Calls
- Contacts - for usage of your local contacts in the Intermedia Unite Mobile app
- Notifications – for notifications from the application with new Calls/Voicemails
- Siri – for Siri voice commands to the app (iOS devices only)