This article describes possible troubleshooting steps if you cannot start an online meeting using Intermedia Unite Desktop application.
- Check your Internet connection. If possible, switch to another network and check if the issue persists.
- Try restarting the application.
- Check if you have another meeting already running:
- on another mobile device,
- via Intermedia AnyMeeting on mobile device,
- via the desktop application,
- via the browser.
It is not allowed to have two meetings running at the same time for one account. The old meeting should be finished and the meeting's window should be closed before the new meeting window can be opened.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, gather Diagnostic Logs and provide them to Support with detailed explanation of the issue.