You can put your SharePoint site in a sub-web (with or without password protection). If you would like to do this, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to HostPilot Control Panel > Web/FTP Server > Web Server > Website Tools > FrontPage 2002 > Upgrade With SharePoint.
- Select the SharePoint™-enabled blank Web site (this enables features such as document libraries and lists) option and press Upgrade.
- Go to HostPilot Control Panel > Web/FTP Server > Web Server > Website Tools > FrontPage 2002 > Manage.
- Press Manage FrontPage.
- In the Subwebs section, press Create a Subweb.
- Specify the name of the subweb, and whether or not you want it to use unique permissions (if you do, you will need to specify an adminstrator, such as SERVERNAME\user). If you elect to use the same permissions, you can decide to use unique permissions later.
- Specify the site type as SharePoint-based Web site.
- Press Submit.
- After approximately 1 hour, you should be able to manage your new SharePoint site.