My Services is a web-based management tool designed specifically for mailbox owners.
Rather than asking system administrators to change mailbox settings, My Services allows email users to manage certain mailbox settings on their own via a web interface.
Using My Services, each user can:
- Download Microsoft Outlook for Windows, or Entourage or Outlook for Mac users (available only if your plan includes Outlook/Entourage)
- Edit email delivery options
- Manage Fax via Email accounts
- Change their password
In order for system administrators to maintain control of the company’s mailboxes, My Services allows administrators to manage the level of control each user has over their personal account.
There are two ways to access My Services Control Panel:
- Exchange 2007/2010 users can access My Services using Outlook. Click the My Services folder to log in. Read the Knowledge Base article on Access to My Services from Outlook for more information.
- All users can use a web browser to access My Services for US-based or My services for UK-based accounts. On For users tab click on My Services and enter your Exchange Hosting email address and password to log in.
Note: Unified login page is compatible with following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer v. 9 and later
You can access My Services portal for any mailbox type, Exchange mailbox or POP/IMAP mailbox.
- If you want to manage settings for your Exchange mailbox follow the instructions in the Knowledge Base article for your version of Exchange:
How can I manage my Exchange mailbox using My Services?
- if you want to manage settings for your POP/IMAP mailbox follow the instructions in the Knowledge Base article on How Can I Manage My POP/IMAP Mailbox Using My Services (Exchange Hosting)?.
To manage all POP/IMAP mailboxes on your POP mail server via My Services, you need to use the postmaster mailbox to log in. Please follow the instructions in the Knowledge Base article on How can I manage all POP/IMAP mailboxes on POP mail server using My Services? for instructions.