This is a setting that you can apply when administering SharePoint.
To change the time zone setting:
- Log in to HostPilot and navigate to SharePoint.
- Click on the link to access your SharePoint site and enter your administrative username and password.
- Click Site Settings at the top of the page.
- Under the Administration section, click the Go to Site Administration link.
- Under the Management and Statistics section, click on the Change regional settings link.
- In the Time Zone section, change the time zone to the one you want.
- Click the OK button to apply changes.