This article explains how to set up ActiveSync service on your Pocket PC running Windows Mobile 6.
1. You need to enable ActiveSync for the user in HostPilot® Control Panel.
Read the Knowledge Base article on How do I activate ActiveSync service for the user? for instructions.
2. Please note that your domain's specific settings can be found on the corresponding page in HostPilot > Services > ActiveSync or in My Services > ActiveSync.
3. The rest of the setup procedure should be done on the device itself.
Go to Start > ActiveSync.
4. Set up your device to sync with the Exchange server using the built-in wizard (click the link to set up your device).
5. In the Server address field, enter the Exchange Proxy Server (OWA) address specific to your account.
To find the Exchange Proxy Server address, log in to HostPilot and navigate to Get Started > Advanced Settings.
6. Enter your corresponding settings from the Full Configuration Instructions page. This page is linked to on the ActiveSync page in HostPilot > Services > MS Exchange Server > ActiveSync or in My Services > Welcome > Step 4 > ActiveSync.
These settings should work the same way with Windows Mobile 5 devices, although the sequence of steps may differ a bit.