This feature availability depends on your plan. If you don't see this option in HostPilot® Control Panel, it's possible to share mailbox folders using Outlook (read the Knowledge Base article on How do I share (let others see) my Outlook folders? for more information).
Send As (which allow one user to send
To set Send As (or Full Access) permissions:
- Navigate to Services > Mailboxes > Exchange mailboxes.
- Click the display name
forthe mailbox that you want to give permissions to send from (or to have full access to).
- Under the Exchange tab, click the Full access & Send as
- In the new window, add users to the access list by selecting from the address book, or enter their names and click the Check button.
- Select the appropriate option for whichever mailboxes you want to
haveSend As or Full Access permission for this mailbox.
- Click Save Changes in the Access Allowed For window.
When those users want to use the Send As
By default, the From field is hidden when composing messages. To show the From
- Click New Email > Options > From.
- In Outlook 2007 and later, it can be enabled in a new message in Options > Fields > Enable Show From.
Note: if you're receiving the You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified users error message, select the Send As address from GAL rather than
- Click on the From field and select Other Email address
- Click From
- Make sure GAL is selected as the Address book
- Find the user in the list and click OK
Note: If you already
In Exchange 2010/2013/2016, Outlook 2010/2013/2016 automatically loads all mailboxes to which the user has full access after 10-15 minutes of propagation time. In other cases, the additional mailbox needs to be opened manually. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Add Someone Else's Mailbox To My Exchange Outlook Profile? for instructions.
Note: if a mailbox is hidden from GAL, it cannot be opened via any mail client.
Important: sometimes the users do not need to access all mailbox data, just some specific shared folders like Inbox, Sent Items, etc. For this cases share necessary folders using Outlook. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Share (Let Others See) My Outlook Folders (Inbox, Contact, Calendar etc.)? for instructions. And ask the user to open shared folders in Outlook. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Open Shared Folders In Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016? for instructions.