1. Log into 'HostPilot> MSSQL 2008 Server > Logins' and create a SQL login.
2. Follow to 'MSSQL 2008 Server > Databases' page, create a SQL database for Umbraco and make the SQL login you have created earlier the owner of this database. Set at least 10 MB for the database size.
3. Download "web.config" file for .NET 3.5 from http://umbraco.org/documentation/books/umbraco-on-aspnet-35-and-integrated-pipeline/changing-configuration and update "umbracoDbDSN" key with actual SQL info.
4. Download Umbraco release, replace the original "web.config" file with the one you have worked with in step #3 and upload Umbraco files to your site. According to Umbraco documentation, it cannot work in a subfolder, thus it should be placed into Htdocs. Please make sure your application pool is set to run in "Integrated" pipeline mode.
5. Access the store via browser at http://yourdomain.com and follow the wizard. In our example, the domain name is the default autodomain aka "username.serveronline.net".
6. On the second page of the wizard, you should see the SQL configuration you have entered in "web.config" file. You can verify them by clicking "Confirm" and then hit "Install".
8. Once you complete the wizard, you can access Umbraco and log in as admin at http://yourdomain.com/umbraco.
For more information, please refer to Umbraco Documentation http://umbraco.org/documentation