WebFax Number allows you to receive, manage faxes via the web and send faxes directly from your Windows-based PC. Senders simply dial your WebFax Number from their fax machine and transmit their faxes. You are notified of new faxes via email or any wireless device and you can automatically receive an attached PDF of the fax with your notifications. You may view, print and forward faxes to any email address or fax machine, and, from your Windows-based PC, you can send any document you choose to one or more fax machines, as well as to your personal mailbox.
Important: Fax Upload application is not supported on Mac OS.
- Windows 9x
- Windows ME
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
1. Login to your HostPilot>Services>Voice Services>Numbers&Extensions Tab
2. Login to
3. Under faxes tab, you will see the list of received faxes for the last 90 days. You can forward, download, delete, move to
4. Under Sent Fax Log you can check the status of sent faxes:
Important: when sending a fax via WebFax it will attempt to send the fax a total over 3 times with an interval of 5 mins each.
It's a 5min interval between when
5. In order to set up your email notifications navigate to Personal Info Tab>Notification
6. You can check your fax history under Personal Info>Call History:
7. You can create lists under Group Manager tab in order to send fax messages simultaneously to a group of recipients
Enter the Group name, add participants and save changes
8. In order to send faxes directly from your PC install Fax Upload application, that can be found under Tools tab
|Length Limitation On Incoming Faxes||Length Unlimited|
|Time Limit On General Fax Storage||256 Days|
|Time Limit On Saved Faxes||90 Days|
|Page Limit For Outgoing Faxes||200 Pages|