Outlook 2016 for Mac uses the term Profiles not Identities. Profile is a set of email accounts and user settings. Outlook Profile Manager is a tool included with Outlook 2016 that allows user to create, delete and set default Outlook Profile.
To access Outlook Profile Manager:
- Open the Finder menu, and navigate to Applications.
- In the Applications window, press Control key, and click Microsoft Outlook to open context menu > click Show Package Contents.
- Expand folders Contents and then SharedSupport > Open Outlook Profile Manager.
You can perform following actions in Outlook Profile manager:
- To create new profile, click on Add icon and type the name for the new profile.
- To rename an profile, double-click on the profile and then type a new name for the itdentity.
- To delete an profile, click the profile that you want to remote to select it and then click on Delete icon .
- To change default profile click on the profile you wish to make default > click on Action > click Set as Default.