- Go to LAN Setup > Check the DNS Override box enter:
- Primary DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Secondary DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- Enable DNS Relay: Uncheck
- You may need to manually flush the DNS cache on your Windows computers using the command below from Command Prompt:
- ipconfig /flushdnsYou will need to save changes andReboot all phones, computers, and other devices on the network to clear their DNS cache & reconnect.
If any of the above options are not present then purchase a recommended router:
- Purchase a Recommended Router if you do not have one already.
- Intermedia cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you.
- Call your Cable ISP to bridge your internet gateway to your new router.
- Note: It is at the discretion of the ISP, whether or not they will allow the modem to be bridged. If they choose to deny the request, then the above resolution will apply.