We strongly recommend updating UserPilot to version 2.0 or later.
To install the latest version:
- Log in to HostPilot® Control Panel and navigate to Services > UserPilot > Instructions.
- Choose a UserPilot version corresponding to the operating system running on domain controllers.
- Run the installation. Read the Knowledge Base article on UserPilot installation guide for installation instructions.
Note: ADSync service will be stopped automatically at this step.
- Ignore the message to reboot the machine as current updates don’t require it.
- Start ADSync service if it is not started.