Perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check the service status page for the known active service problems.
- If there are none, make sure your computer has a working Internet connection
- Make sure that the latest version is installed
- Try opening the following URLs in the browser:
They need to be allowed in your firewall. Those pages need to give the 403 Forbidden response. Otherwise, add the following URLs to safe list on your firewall and into Windows
controlPanel > Internet options> Security > Trusted Sites.
- Collect Diagnostic Report ID and contact Support