If SecuriSync Mac client keeps crashing, this may indicate a certificate issue. To determine if this is the case, perform the following steps:
- Open KeyChain Access > System
- If the GeoTrust Global CA certificate is present there, delete it.
- Once the certificate is deleted or if it was never there, check Local Items or System Roots directories and copy the certificate to the System directory
- Expand Trust sections and change the When using this certificate option to Always Trust:
- The certificate will have a + icon:
Note: on a brand new machine, the certificate may need to be added from the browser. Navigate to https://securisync.intermedia.net and click on the lock icon in the URL field anc click Show Certificate:
If the steps above don't help, collect the Diagnostic logs to determine the root cause.