SecuriSync mobile app allows you to open and edit your backed up files directly from your mobile device.
You can open a SecuriSync file in another app, edit it, and save it back to SecuriSync as a new version of the file.
Note: you may need to add SecuriSync location to the list of the sources in your app first.
For Microsoft Office Apps:
- Open Word / Excel / PowerPoint App on your mobile device
- Tap Open
- Choose More to see the list of the locations
- To add SecuriSync to the list, tap More
- Turn the switcher for SecuriSync on and tap Done
- Tap SecuriSync in the list of available locations
- Choose the file to open
- Edit file. When complete, tap the Save button to upload the file to the server as a new version of the same file
For any 3rd party App:
- Open SecuriSync App
- Tap Open to open the document in another App
- Edit document
- Save changes
- Close App and return to SecuriSync App. Notification Upload Started will be displayed and file will be saved as a new version of the same file