Office files (*.notes, *.numbers, *.pages) are treated in a special way.
- If a file was uploaded to SecuriSync Web App via Safari:
- It will be converted into a ZIP file
- It will be displayed as a ZIP file across all clients (Web App, Windows Desktop, Mac Desktop, Mobile Apps)
- File contents should be extracted before editing
- If a file was uploaded via Mac Desktop App:
- It will be uploaded as a file with original name. Users can work with it without any additional actions
- It will be displayed as a normal file on Apple clients (Mac Desktop and iOS)
- It will be displayed as a folder in other clients (Web App, Windows Desktop, Android/Windows/Blackberry Mobile Apps).