The Support Management Team is dedicated to ensuring that our support team provides our customers a Worry Free Experience. If, for any reason, you need additional assistance or things are not up to your expectations, you can contact Support Management team wants to know.
You can contact the Support Management Team by following means:
- Phone: ask for a manager while speaking to any of our support agents
- Chat: ask for a manager and we will contact you via phone immediately
- Electronic Case: you can create an escalation case through the control panel by following the instructions below
Note: opening electronic case for Support Management request is recommended for non-urgent issues. The case will be directed to the Support Management Teams queue and our goal is to respond within one hour.
To submit your case:
- Log in to HostPilot® Control Panel
- Click on the Support link in the upper right corner of HostPilot
- In the For non-critical support column, click Support Management Request. In the new window, click New Request
- Enter the Title for your request.
- In the Case Information section describe the reason for contacting Support Management team and what service and how many users are impacted. In Case Number field reference the case number that was already submitted for the issue.
- In the Description field, enter:
- the details of the issue / question
- your Support experience/interaction history
- Click Save to place your case to the Support Management queue:
Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Manage My Support Cases? for more information.