This article describes managing Office 365 products purchased from Intermedia. Availability depends on your billing plan.
To add a user account
- Sign in to Office 365 with your admin credentials.
- Navigate to admin center.
- Navigate to Users > Active Users > Click Add icon.
- On Create a new user account page enter user details. Specify Display name and User name. User name is in email address format and it used as login for sign in.
- Password is auto-generated for the user by default. If you want to create a different password click Let me create the password and then type a password that meets requirements listed to the right from the password field.
Note: this initial password is always temporary, the user needs to change it within 90 days. If you want the user to change the password when they first sign in, choose Make this user change their password when they first sign in.
- Select License type for this user from the ones you have available.
If you would like create a user without license, choose Create user without product license.
Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Manage Office 365 Licenses for more information about available license types.
- Click Add to create the account.
- Confirmation message will appear with User name, Password and License type.
You may choose whether you would like to send password in email also.
In the Email the new password to the following recipients box, type the email addresses of the people who you want to get a copy of this person's account information. Admin's email address is added by default. You can enter up to 5 email addresses separated by semi-colons.