This article describes managing Office 365 products purchased from Intermedia. Availability depends on your billing plan.
To add a user account
- Sign in to Office 365 with your admin credentials.
- Navigate to admin center.
- Navigate to Users > Active Users > Click Add icon.
- On Create a new user account page enter user details. Specify Display name and User name. User name is in email address format and it used as login for sign in.
- Password is auto-generated for the user by default. If you want to create a different password click Type password and then type a password twice that meets requirements listed to the right from the password field.
Note: this initial password is always temporary, the user needs to change it within 90 days. If you want the user to change the password when they first sign in, choose Make the person change their password the next time they sign in.
- In the Email password to the following recipients box, type the email addresses of the people who you want to get a copy of this person's account information. Admin's email address is added by default. You can enter up to 5 email addresses separated by semi-colons.
- Select License type for this user from the ones you have available.
- Click Create to create the account.
- Confirmation message will appear with User name and Password and License type.