The article describes how to block a top-level domain or a domain zone (for example, .EU or .info).
Important: do not block a top-level domain if you receive legitimate mail from it.
Note: the functionality depends on your plan.
To block a top-level domain in Advanced Email Security:
- Log in to HostPilot® Control Panel and navigate to Services > Advanced Email Security > Safe & Blocked Lists > Blocked Senders
- Type the top-level domain and click Add
Note: the functionality is available only for the Advanced plan and higher.
To block a top-level domain on McAfee:
- Log in to HostPilot and navigate to Services > Protection
- Click Manage to log in to the Mcafee Console
- Navigate to Email Protection > Policies > double-click the policy name > Allow/Deny > Sender Deny
- Type the top-level domain with an asterisk (*.topleveldomain) and click Add
- Click Save to save changes