Note: currently HostPilot Mobile is available only for Exchange accounts. You will not be able to login to your Web account using HostPilot Mobile.
To log into HostPilot Mobile use the same credentials you use to login to HostPilot.
HostPilot Mobile allows you to:
- Create Exchange mailboxes.
- Reset passwords for mailboxes or account contacts.
- Remote Wipe ActiveSync and BlackBerry devices.
- Create and manage Distribution Lists.
- Enable optional services.
- Backup mailboxes via Outlook Backup.
- Accept Service Requests.
Note: Account Contacts can manage only the services which they have permissions for.