- SIP ALG is enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
- DNS servers need to be configured to a set of efficient DNS servers in order to prevent issues with registration on Polycom phones.
- Log in to the router. Default credentials are
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: password
- Change the DHCP DNS servers (Polycom only)
- Click on Basic > LAN Setup > WAN Info > DNS Server > Enter the following:
- Primary DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
- Click Apply to Save
- They will need to see if the log shows the phone's Primary DNS server as 188.8.131.52 or not.
- Buy a Recommended Router if you do not have one already.
- Our list of recommended devices can be found here.
- Intermedia cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you. They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.
- Call your ISP to assist with bridging the CGN3 modem to your new router, or to replace your current CGN 3 modem with a different gateway.