- Log into HostPilot® Control Panel and navigate to Services > Cloud Servers > Click Install Cloud Server button.
- Choose one of the available packages.
- Specify server name and choose Operating System, Database and Application service. You can also mark the server for migration on this step.
- Specify server configuration: the number of vCPU's, amount of Reserved Memory and amount of Disk Space.
Note: You can always upgrade your Cloud server configuration later. Downgrade is not available.
- On the fourth step complete a short surway abou Cloud server usage
- On step 5 review the amount of charges and confirm the order.