You can use PC Backup to back up files to your Network drive. Both Desktop and Server licenses can be used for this process.
Note: You can also back up files from a Network drive using the Server license. Please read the Knowledge Base article on How To Backup Files From A Network Drive Using PC Backup for more information.
- First, enable the PC Backup service for a user in HostPilot® Control Panel > Services > PC Backup. Download and install the client using the information provided in the "Getting Started" email.
- Start PC Backup, navigate to Settings and click Options tab.
- Under Options, go to Local Backup tab and select Enable local backup.
Important Note: If the option Enable local backup is grayed out, use the link Change settings that are currently unavailable in the bottom-right corner of this page to edit the options.
- Expand the Drive field and selecta Drive that is already mounted or click Add Network Share:
- Mount (or connect to) the Network drive using your credentials:
- Now you can back up files to your Network drive.