This article will guide you through the process of re-syncing your Exchange calendar on your Android device.
If you notice that your Android phone is no longer properly syncing your Exchange Calendar events, please follow the instructions below to re-synchronize your calendar with the Exchange server. This Article describes the most common menu on Android devices. You might need to find the appropriate menus on your Android if these instructions do not exactly match your device menu.
Remove old calendar data
- From the home screen, tap Settings > Apps > Calendar
- Select Storage > Clear Data
- Read the Delete Warning and tap OK.
Re-sync calendar with Exchange server
- From the home screen, tap Settings
- Under Accounts, select your Microsoft Exchange Active Sync account.
- Uncheck the box next to the Calendar option and check it back.
Your phone will now retrieve your calendar entries from the Exchange server. This process may take time depending on the number of items in your calendar. You can continue to use your phone during the re-syncing period.