This article will guide you through the process of re-syncing your Exchange calendar on your Android device.
If you notice that your Android phone is no longer properly syncing your Exchange Calendar events, please follow the instructions below to re-synchronize your calendar with the Exchange server. This Article describes the most common menu on Android devices. You might need to find the appropriate menus on your Android if these instructions do not exactly match your device menu.
- Calendar data is not synced to your mobile device
- Calendar data is not synced from your mobile device
If calendar information is not synced to your Android device, try to proceed with the following troubleshooting:
- From the home screen, tap Settings > Apps > Calendar
- Select Storage > Clear Data
- Read the Delete Warning and tap OK.
- From the home screen, tap Settings
- Under Accounts, select your Microsoft Exchange Active Sync account.
- Uncheck the box next to the Calendar option and check it back.
Your phone will now retrieve your calendar entries from the Exchange server. This process may take time depending on the number of items in your calendar. You can continue to use your phone during the re-syncing period.
If the calendar data that was added on your Android is not synced to the Exchange server, ensure that the calendar event was added to the proper calendar. To checked that do the following:
- From the home screen, tap Calendar > Add new event
- Select the Calendar where the event will be created
If the following does not resolve the synchronization issue, remove and re-configure your exchange account on your Android device. Read the Knowledge Base article Setting Up ActiveSync On Android Devices for more information.