This article describes how to use Call Parking with the Hosted PBX service. This feature allows calls to be transferred to one of a range of extensions by dialing #7:
- 980-989, 1980-1989, or 11980-11989, depending on type of extension dialing (3,4 or 5 digits).
- Any user from your organization will be able to pick up the call from any Hosted PBX-configured phone.
To use Call Parking, please follow these steps:
- Have an active call, incoming or outgoing.
- Dial #7 on your IP phone.
- You will hear an announcement telling you which extension your call is parked on.
Note: Extension numbers 980-989, 1980-1989, or 11980-11989, depending on type of extension dialing, are reserved for parked calls.
- Tell your coworkers which extension the call is parked on.
- To pick up the call, you or your coworker dials the extension the call is parked on.