You can use User-based Email Encryption service to encrypt any particular emails when you send them via Outlook by using Secure Mail plugin. You have access to this service in My Services.
- If the service is not enabled you will see Request button under the service name. Click Request and wait for your administrator to approve the service for you:
- Until your administrator approves it status of the service is Pending.
When it approved you will only see User-based Email Encryption link.
- Click User-based Email Encryption to download the application.
- Download the program and run it on your machine:
- Read the Knowledge Base article on Getting Started With User-based Email Encryption for more information about the installation process.