You can use Secure Mail application to encrypt any particular emails when you send them via Outlook. You have access to this service in My Services.
- If the service is not enabled you will see Request button under the service name. Click Request and wait for your administrator to approve the service for you:
- Until your administrator approves it status of the service is Pending.
When it approved you will only see Secure Mail link.
- Click Secure Mail to download the application:
- Download the program and run it on your machine:
- Read the Knowledge Base article on Getting Started With Secure Mail for more information about the installation process.