Version 2.0 Solution
- Open CallScape > Settings > Event.
- Incoming Call Notification: Uncheck.
Version 3.0 Solution:
- Open CallScape > Settings > General.
- Screen Pop automatically: uncheck.
Install Java 6 from Apple in addition to Java 7. CallScape will just use 6: http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1572.
Your firewall must allow CallScape to connect to our server nexus.accessline.com via port TCP 9090 to show the correct status of the phones.
Enter the full eAgent URL. It needs to start with http:// or https://
Try the installation again with the checkbox for "Start Menu Programs folder" checked. You can then delete any undesired shortcuts created by the install process.
If you haven't closed the browser, but eAgent requires you to re-login, do the following:
- Make two test calls within one minute.
- You shouldn't need to login for the second call.
- If the second call doesn't require re-login, then there is nothing we can do, as the session timeout for eAgent must be very short.
- You can try to find a setting on eAgent website to make the web session last longer.
If the above doesn't work, do the following:
- After the CallScape opens the eAgent URL and you log into eAgent, refresh the browser.
- Copy the browser URL that displays call info.
- Open a new browser window without closing the original call info window and paste the URL to address bar and hit enter.
Power cycle the phone for 30 seconds. If this does not resolve the issue, the phone may be experiencing other problems. Ensure that the phone is connected properly.
- Close CallScape.
- Powercycle the phone.
- Wait for the phone to come back.
- Wait another 5 minutes.
- Open CallScape.
If this doesn't resolve it contact support.
CallScape For Outlook Plugin Error: When using drag-to-dial or dialing a number within CallScape for Outlook, an error pops up that says the program was unable to communicate with the phone and/or says 'unsupported phone type'.
- Uninstall existing CallScape for Outlook program. You don't need to uninstall the standalone CallScape program.
- Download and install the version v1.1.3 or higher.
- If the issue still persists, then verify that you are trying to use this feature only with Polycom phones. Vertical desk phones, RTX cordless phones, and Cisco cordless phones do not support drag-to-dial in both the CallScape for Outlook and the standalone CallScape.
If the issue stil persits and you are using only Polycom phones with this feature contact support.
The default/correct order is "First", "Last", "Number". Don't rearrange these columns, or it can cause errors. Our development team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.