Skype for Business Secure Chat and Conferencing allows you to have Online Meetings with other users. You can invite external contacts as well as people from your company. All people invited will be able to join the conversation and the presenters will be managing the meeting.
- Start Outlook and navigate to Calendar, click New Online Meeting on the ribbon.
- Alternatively, navigate to Home tab, click New items and select Online Meeting.
- Start Outlook and navigate to Calendar, click Meeting on the ribbon.
- Invite attendees by typing their email address in the To field or click address book icon to select them from Address Book.
- Click on Online Meeting button, select Add Online Meeting option.
- On the tab Permissions, specify who can join the meeting bypassing the lobby and who can be a presenter.
- Send your meeting to attendees.
- To join an online Meeting, go to Calendar, open the meeting, click Online Meeting button and select Join Online Meeting option. Skype dialogue window with other participants will start.