- NAT feature may be disabled by default and needs to be enabled.
- DNS servers need to be configured to a set of efficient DNS servers in order to prevent issues with registration on Polycom phones.
- Log in to the router.
- Change the DHCP DNS servers
- Click on Gateway > Connection > Local IP Network > Check Assign DNS Manually > Enter the following:
- Primary DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
- Secondary DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Click Save Settings
- This device alone, is not compatible with VoIP/FoIP services.
- It is recommended that this device be placed into "Bridge Mode", to a compatiblerouter or firewall solution.