1. First of all, you need to sign up for a Web Hosting account. You can select from Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2003 with ColdFusion and Linux platforms depending on the technologies required by your website. Please consult with your website developer if you have any questions.
2. The next step we would recommend is to get familiar with the HostPilot® Control Panel - the web based administrative control panel to manage your Intermedia account.
It allows to:
- find the settings to connect to your virtual web/ftp server, mail server, database server, etc.;
- manage modules (web/ftp/mail/databases, etc.) available on your account;
- check the Service Status and list of upcoming events;
- manage your Support cases;
- find the Support Hotline information;
- submit the Extended Services Requests;
- manage your Contact and Billing information.
For more information about the HostPilot Control Panel please see these Knowledge Base articles.
3. You are ready to Get Your Website Running On Intermedia Server.