The article describes the process of connecting your Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 phone to your Exchange mailbox.
Before you start to configure a mobile device, you should do the following:
- Contact your wireless provider and make sure your plan supports ActiveSync synchronization with Exchange server.
- Activate ActiveSync service for the Exchange user. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Ddo I Enable ActiveSync Service For The User? for more information.
- Make sure you can browse the Internet using the device browser.
Note: Samsung Galaxy devices can create a custom Junk folder in user's mailbox. To remove the second Junk folder, do the following:
- Go into the Email application
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > General Settings
- Select Spam Addresses and remove any addresses that should not be in there, such as your corporate domain.