This article applies to Exchange accounts only. For Web Hosting and Custom Email accounts, see the article How To Manage A POP/IMAP Mailbox.
My Services Control Panel allows you to manage your POP/IMAP mailbox through your web interface. It is located at My Services. Use your full email address and mailbox password to log in.
You will have the following sections available to you. Please note that not all settings can be modified by all users. The ability to modify data in My Services is controlled by your account administrator.
This section can be found in the
- Upload photo
- Change password
- Edit profile: redirects to
extendedlist of user settings which includes options above, individual information fields and allows to manage email addresses. Correct mailbox username is also displayed here.
- DOWNLOADS &
INSTRUCTIONS:includes downloads of all applications available for this user and short setup instructions for them.
The following list of POP/IMAP mailbox settings can be managed in this section:
- Distribution lists: Allows you to join Distribution lists which exist on the account.
- Mail forwarding: Allows you to
setupforwarding from your mailbox to another email address. There can only be one Forwarding address per mailbox. If more than one mailbox needs to be listed as an alternate recipient, your account administrator MUST create a distribution list so you can add that distribution list as the alternate recipient.
- Email addresses: this page is where you can add email aliases and select your primary email address. Aliases are multiple references to a single mailbox and they must be in a domain associated with the Hosted Exchange account. Mail sent to an alias email address will be delivered to the mailbox of the primary address for the user. All mail sent out by the user will have the primary address in the From part of the message.
- Storage: Provides information on current mailbox size.
- Autoreply: Allows you to setup automatic out of office replies.
- Configure Email: Redirects to DOWNLOADS & INSTRUCTIONS page.
- Login to RoundCube WebMail: Redirects to Webmail
You should see icons