The article describes the following:
- Enabling SecuriSync for an existing user
- Creating a new SecuriSync user
- Storage Management
- SecuriSync Admin File Management
- Log in to HostPilot® Control Panel and navigate to Services > SecuriSync.
- Check the SecuriSync box next to the username and click Save Changes:
- Log in to HostPilot and navigate to Users
- Click Create User button
- Enable SecuriSync service for new user, fill in all the fields and click Create:
To check SecuriSync Storage for your account, log in to HostPilot and navigate to Services > SecuriSync > Storage Management tab.
Note: SecuriSync storage is re-calculated once a day at 4.00am PST.
If the usage exceeds the package, additional storage is added automatically.
To reduce the usage, files need to be deleted permanently (from Recycle Bin).
Note: shared data is assigned to its original owner and is not counted in other collaborators' storage quotas. Example: test user has shared 5 GB to test users 2 and 3. Disk Space Occupied section would show test user has 5GB occupied, while 2 other users remain 0MB.
Read the Knowledge Base article Managing SecuriSync Settings for more information about retention policies.
An account contact with SecuriSync techical role can be assigned as SecuriSync Admin. The admin can access end-user data (for decommissioned users or for existing users) via web interface.
Read the Knowledge Base article on SecuriSync: Admin File Management for more information.