SecuriSync® Outlook plugin allows you to replace message attachments with web links that point to files in SecuriSync.
To enable Outlook Plugin, right-click on the SecuriSync icon in System Tray > Settings > select the Enable Microsoft Outlook Plugin checkbox:
You must restart Outlook client for the changes to take effect:
- SecuriSync Desktop client must be running.
- When composing a message, click the SecuriSync icon in the ribbon and choose Select Files.
- Choose a file from your desktop.
- SecuriSync automatically uploads it to the server and puts a link to a file to the top of the message.
- When recipients click on a file, files will be immediately downloaded from SecuriSync Web.
- In Outlook click on the SecuriSync icon in the ribbon to open Settings.
- Here you can configure automatic files replacement, password protection and notification prompt.