Original Article ID: 3473
The purpose of this article is to show you how to use Eco Mode+ on a Yealink W52
This article applies to:
This article does not apply to:
Any other phones / devices
Eco mode+ turns off the transmission power and the radio waves emitted are virtually zero when the phone is in the standby mode. If the eco mode+ is enabled, and there is no signal interaction between the handset and the base station, the color of the signal strength indicator on the idle screen will display in green. When a call comes in or a connection occurs, the phone exits the eco mode+ automatically, and the signal strength indicator on the idle screen changes from green to white.
To configure eco mode+ via the handset:
- Press to enter the main menu.
- Select ->System Settings->Eco Mode+.
- Enter the system PIN (default: 0000 or 9871) and press the Done soft key.
The LCD screen prompts “Setting takes effect after base reboot. Reboot now or not?”.
- Press the Yes soft key to reboot the base station.
The base station reboots to make the configuration take effect. The configuration
applies to all the handsets registered to the base station.
- Yealink W52 Phone Settings Table, Article 3434