To install SecuriSync for Windows:
Note: installation requires Administrative privileges. For information on
- Download SecuriSync application for Windows. You can download it from HostPilot® Control Panel > Services > SecuriSync > Resources or login to web interface of SecuriSync for any user > Help & Download. SecuriSync application for Windows is also available here.
- Run the previously downloaded file.
- Accept the License Service Agreement.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Login with SecuriSync credentials.
- Select the device type: Corporate device or Personal device.
Note: when External users logs into new Desktop App, they would have no ability to select Device category, the Device would be automatically marked as 'Personal'. Click here for more details about the difference between device types.
- Choose the SecuriSync location
- Select folders to synchronize to SecuriSync.
Note: in order to pin the SecuriSync folder to Quick access in Windows 10, right-click it and click Pin to Quick access: