To install SecuriSync® for Mac:
- Click Continue to begin the installation
- Click Continue to accept the license agreement. It can also be saved or printed.
- Click Agree to proceed.
- Click the Change Install Location button (if needed) to change the install location. Click Install and wait while the package scripts are running
- Enter Apple account username and Apple account password > click Install Software.
- Click Close to complete the installation.
- Launch SecuriSync. Enter your login and password > click Log In. Your SecuriSync folder is ready to use.
8. Select device type > click Continue
9. Select SecuriSync location > click Continue
10. Select folders to sync > click Open SecuriSync
To upgrade SecuriSync for Mac:
- Close SecuriSync application.
- Run the installation of
newclient on the top of the existing client.
To uninstall SecuriSync for Mac:
Refer to the Knowledge Base Article on uninstallation process for up to date instructions.