To install SecuriSync® for Mac:
SecuriSyncapplication for Mac.
You can download it from HostPilot® Control Panel > Services > SecuriSync > Resourses
or HostPilot > Home > Downloads
or login to web interface of SecuriSync for any user > Downloads and Instructions.
SecuriSync application for Mac is also available here.
- Run the pkg file. The installation wizard window will pop up.
- Click Continue to begin the installation
- Click Continue > Agree to accept the license agreement. It can also be saved or printed.
- Click the Change Install Location button (if needed) to change the install location. Click Install and wait while the package scripts are running
- Click Close
- Launch SecuriSync. Enter your login and password > click Log In. Your SecuriSync folder is ready to use.
8. Select device type > click Continue
9. Select SecuriSync location > click Continue
10. Select folders to sync > click Open SecuriSync
To upgrade SecuriSync for Mac:
- Close SecuriSync application.
- Run the installation of
newclient on the top of the existing client.
To uninstall SecuriSync for Mac:
Refer to the Knowledge Base Article on uninstallation process for up to date instructions.