This article applies to Web Hosting and Custom Email accounts only.
Read the Knowledge Base article How Do I Configure BlackBerry To Connect To POP/IMAP Mailbox? to connect POP/IMAP mailbox on Exchange account.
To configure BlackBerry to connect to POP/IMAP mailbox:
1. On the device navigate to Setup > Email Accounts > Other.
2. Type in the email address and password of your POP/IMAP mailbox.
3. The device is not going to connect automatically. Click I will provide the settings when prompted.
4. Type in the settings:
• Email type: POP/IMAP (Most common).
• Email address: type the primary email address of a POP/IMAP mailbox.
• Password: POP/IMAP mailbox password.
• Email server: to find out the correct setting navigate to HostPilot® Control Panel > Mail Server > Mail Server Settings > General Information > Mail Server Name.
• User name: type the primary email address of a POP/IMAP mailbox.