Important: Outlook Plugin is available for Windows only.
SecuriSync Outlook plugin allows you to replace message attachments with web links pointing to files in SecuriSync.
Supported Outlook versions:
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- 32 and 64 bits
To enable Outlook Plugin, right-click on SecuriSync icon that can be found in System Tray > Settings > tick the Enable Microsoft Outlook plugin box.
Restart Outlook client:
- SecuriSync Desktop client must be running.
- When composing a message, click the SecuriSync icon located on the ribbon and choose Select Files.
- Choose a file from your desktop.
- SecuriSync automatically uploads the file you selected to the server and replaces it with a link.
- When recipients click on a file, files will be immediately downloaded from the SecuriSync Web App.
- In Outlook click on the SecuriSync icon located on the ribbon to open Settings.
- Here you can adjust such settings as the automatic files replacement, password protection and notification prompt.
Note: it is recommended to have only one Outlook profile configured for a certain mailbox. Otherwise, Outlook plugin could insert local links instead of SecuriSync web-links into an e-mail.