General steps for setting up an email account on a Windows Phone
To set up an email account on your Windows Phone:
- Enable ActiveSync on the mailbox. Read the Knowledge Base article on How do I activate ActiveSync service for the user? for instructions.
- Find your particular settings (Username, Exchange domain, Server address). The correct account information can be found in HostPilot® Control Panel under Home > ActiveSync or in My Services > ActiveSync.
- Add the Exchange account on your Windows Phone, following the instructions below.
Adding an Exchange account on a Windows Phone:
3. On the next screen add the following information:
4. If you prompted with the screen "We could't find your settings" tap on advanced
5. On the next screen add the following information:
6. Complete the setup process by tapping sign in. You will be forwarded to Settings scredd with new account named as your domain listed in the list of accounts. You can access you email form the list of applications or pin it to the home screen.