Original Article ID: 3450
The purpose of this article is to explain how to configure the Color Schemes on the Yealink
This article applies to:
This article does not apply to:
Any other phones / devices
You can change the background of your handset by changing the color theme. There are 2 color themes available.
To change color scheme via the handset:
- Press to enter the main menu.
- Select ->Display->Color Schemes.
- Press or to highlight the desired color scheme and preview its effect.
- Press the Select soft key to mark the radio box of the highlighted color theme.
The color theme of the handset is changed accordingly.
- Yealink W52 Phone Settings Table, Article 3434