Original Article ID: 3425
The purpose of this article is to explain how to configure call waiting on the Yealink W52 Handset
This article applies to:
This article does not apply to:
Any other phones / devices
You can enable or disable call waiting feature on the handset. If call waiting feature is enabled, the handset will notify you of a new incoming call during a call, and present the incoming call information visually on the LCD screen. You can also enable the handset to play a warning tone when receiving a new incoming call during a call.
If call waiting feature is disabled, the new incoming call will be automatically rejected by the handset.
To configure call waiting feature via the handset:
1. Press to enter the main menu.
2. Select ->Call Waiting.
3. Press or to select the desired value from the Status field.
4. Press or to select the desired value from the Tone field.
5. Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.
Note: The call waiting tone works only if call waiting feature is enabled.
To answer a new incoming call during a call via the handset:
If call waiting feature is enabled, a new incoming call can be answered during a call.
1. Press the Accept soft key to answer the new incoming call. The original call is placed on hold.