Original Article ID: 3447
The purpose of this article is to explain how to set the Advisory Tones on the Yealink
This article applies to:
This article does not apply to:
Any other phones / devices
Advisory tones are acoustic signals of your handset, which inform you of different actions and states. The
following advisory tones can be configured independently of each other:
- Keypad Tone: plays when a user presses any key of the keypad.
- Confirmation: plays when a user saves settings or places the handset in the charger cradle.
- Low Battery: plays when the capacity of the batteries is low and the handset requires charging.
To configure advisory tones via the handset:
1. Press to enter the main menu.
2. Select ->Audio->Advisory Tones.
3. Press or to select the desired value from the Keypad Tone field.
4. Press or to select the desired value from the Confirmation field.
5. Press or to select the desired value from the Low Battery field.
6. Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.